Sign in to follow this  
madd futher mucker

Why i like Dynasty

In my PPR dynasty league, I just offered Larry Johnson and Lance Moore for Cedric Peerman (Cleveland practice squad signee cut by NYG) and V Jackson. I’m very high on Peerman who was caught in a numbers game in NY, but just might be the best RB on the Cleveland squad. Also V Jackson is a future stud IMO. The guy I made the offer to is worse off in RBs than I am. He is trying to build for the future, I’m trying to compete for the play-offs PLUS build for the future.

His RBs and WRs: Jacobs. Wells, Me Moore, F Taylor, Betts, Peerman, K Jones (injured - out for season); De Jax, V Jax, Hester, Mason, Bradley, J Nelson. Sweed, D Thomas.

Mine: Parker, McGahee, D Brown, Washington, Bradshaw, Scott, Hillis, L J; Boldin, Driver, L Moore, Nicks, Stokley, Matt jones, M Thomas, D Butler.

Do you think I offered enough or do I need to throw in a 2010 3rd round rookie pick to get this done?

Opinions?

I think he'd be the short-term winner and as long as VJ reaches double digit TD stud status you'd be the longterm winner.

so looks ok i spose