Sign in to follow this  
BigMilk

Slaton or DMAC? Pick 2: Bryant, DeSean, Roy Williams?

Slaton or DMac?

I know its week one, but I got a bad feeling about Slaton this season. Not ready to trade/bail on him yet, but considering starting DMac over him as my RB/WR flex this week. DMac looked inches away from breaking a long one Monday night and he torched the Chiefs last year before his injury. Thoughts?

Which 2 WRs?

If Boldin's healthy, he is an obvious start, but with a lingering hamstring injury, it looks like I need to pick two from a McNabb-less DeSean Jackson, a gimpy Antonio Bryant, and a Roy Williams that gets the same number of looks as Patrick Crayton. I could also make a pitch for Devery Henderson, Donnie Avery, Nate Burleson or Louis Murphy on the waiver wire, but are any of them really upgrades?

Not great options, any help appreciated.

Leave a link, will answer yours.

I think you have to stay with slaton. He (as well as the whole Texans team) had a bad week but I don't think it will continue. They've got a lot of talent and Schaub and Johnson will open it up for Slaton.

Re: your WR's. I would go with Roy and DeSean. Roy has Romo throwing to him and Desean is better than the rest on your list.

As tempting as the DMac matchup with KC is, I'd stick with Slaton. It's only been a week. Also, I think Fargas may be back this week which means DMac is now sharing the rock with two other guys. As for your WRs, it's an easy one... Roy and DeSean. Stay away from Bryant due to health issues. I have him in two leagues and haven't even considered him a starting option yet. Good Luck

Mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t&p=4053567

I have to agree with most here....stick w/slaton 1 more week.....last week was off

Roy & Desean are your guys here.

Thanks for mine

I love RUN DMC this week. Jackson and Roy are your safest plays. Both are heavily involved in the offense, so they will get looks. The Chiefs will have trouble with Darren this week. I can see 150 yards and a TD. See mine about Sproles/Calvin.

Great RB core going forward. Obviously can't bail on Slaton for the season yet - he'll turn it around. As for your flex this week? Roll the dice on DMC - that matchup is AWESOME. If Rice can put up 100+ yd (in 3 headed monster RBBC) while Flacco throws for 300, then DMC can put up 150 and maybe 2 td. DMC doesn't have to share as much as Rice (except at the goalline). DMC had a solid game against SD (better D than KC) even with Russell throwing tons late.

I would make a play for Henderson over for Bryant (I really don't like Antonio this year). NO throws and Henderson will have big games when he's inside (stone hands when outside for some reason).

This week? Take your chances with Roy E. and DeSean. Who knows? Maybe he'll give you another electrifying PR for td?

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=350627

Slaton or DMac?

I know its week one, but I got a bad feeling about Slaton this season. Not ready to trade/bail on him yet, but considering starting DMac over him as my RB/WR flex this week. DMac looked inches away from breaking a long one Monday night and he torched the Chiefs last year before his injury. Thoughts?

Which 2 WRs?

If Boldin's healthy, he is an obvious start, but with a lingering hamstring injury, it looks like I need to pick two from a McNabb-less DeSean Jackson, a gimpy Antonio Bryant, and a Roy Williams that gets the same number of looks as Patrick Crayton. I could also make a pitch for Devery Henderson, Donnie Avery, Nate Burleson or Louis Murphy on the waiver wire, but are any of them really upgrades?

Not great options, any help appreciated.

Leave a link, will answer yours.

Thanks for answering mine.

The same logic you gave me with Forte applies with Slaton. However, I think Tenn. D is really tough to run on. I like DMAC and would use him.

WR have to go with Boldin and Williams. Not sure about Eagles passing game without McNabb