Sign in to follow this  
ffsmack

WDIS

I'm in a 0.5 PPR league and need to pick one of these WRs to go.

Desean Jackson vs NO: with McNabb out...?

Bernard Berrian @ Det: great matchup, no chemistry with Favre yet?

Justin Gage vs Hou: was last week's line a fluke?

Josh Morgan vs Sea: my last choice I would think

Also with my RBs... I have Fred Jackson and would like to start him, but can I bench either DeAngelo Williams or Chris Johnson for him? We only start 2 RBs... good problem to have I suppose.

Your WR situation is tough, but its good to see you have depth. Djax is suspect with McNabb out, but he's the best out of the group. I think you gotta narrow it down to Gage and Djax, giving a slight edge to Gage because 1: He plays the Texans, 2: Chemistry with Collins, and 3: McNabb being out. Gage is the safe play, Djax is more of a gamble.

As for your RB's there's no way you can sit CJ (Again, plays the horrible Texans D, he and LenWhale will run all over the D) and it would be tough for me personally to sit DWill who was your 1st round pick for Fred, even in a ppr. Your call though.

Gage not only had a big game last week, but he's getting lots of targets. He's the option there until the younger kids catch up.

I think I'd start Jackson over DeAngelo. That Panther offense is comparable to Miami and look how bad Atlanta made them look last week. The Falcons aren't a top D, but I'd make DW show you something. That matchup vs the Bucs is too much. And Fred Jackson has no one to share the ball with.

Desean Jackson vs NO: with McNabb out...?

Bernard Berrian @ Det: great matchup, no chemistry with Favre yet?

Justin Gage vs Hou: was last week's line a fluke?

Josh Morgan vs Sea: my last choice I would think

Also with my RBs... I have Fred Jackson and would like to start him, but can I bench either DeAngelo Williams or Chris Johnson for him? We only start 2 RBs... good problem to have I suppose.