Sign in to follow this  
BigMilk

No Raiders are worth playing

Jamarcus has poisoned everyone on the Raider offense. Louis Murphy in week 1 was a mirage. Chaz Schilens won't be able to do much when he gets back. Zach Miller, touted as one of the best TEs in the AFC and a dependable weekly option hasn't gotten the chances or the catches. Michael Bush should be getting the bulk of the carries but spends way too much time on the sidelines to be worth a roster spot except in deep leagues.

But the biggest travesty is DMAC. Without the 4th quarter 5 yard TD run against the Chiefs last week, the guy hasn't done anything despite loads of ability and lots of preseason hype as the "feature back." He has yet to break a long run or get involved in the receiving game. He is running upright and is unable to break tackles. And now is putting the ball on the ground an awful lot.

Not getting any better either. The fortunes of the Raiders offense rest on the fat, inaccurate shoulders of JaMoron Russell. And he's not getting any better any time soon; in fact, he told the press he thought he played "fine."

Agreed. I had some hope for Miller after week 1, thinking any idiot can throw the ball to the tight end successfully. Evidently not.

I am considering dropping him in the one league I have him in. The Raiders are just too horrible to even bother with it anymore, especially considering some of the guys I can grab off the wire.

Oh, I forgot to add that Raiders first round pick and starting WR, Darius Heyward-Bey, has one more catch than Michael Crabtree through week 3.

Oh, I forgot to add that Raiders first round pick and starting WR, Darius Heyward-Bey, has one more catch than Michael Crabtree through week 3.

:pointstosky:

WOW!!!

It really is quite pathetic. There are some very talented players rotting in this hell-hole of an offense.

I can not understand why they let Garthia go. It's a shame. They would be 2-1 with any kind of average QB play. I feel bad for Raider fans... no one deserves this kind of inept leadership / management.

Yep, Im gonna start looking to trade for a different TE this week in my main league. He is a stud stuck with a crapbag. I was a HS qb, an average one, and I think I could be more accurate than Russell. Seriously? How much are they paying Russell? Wow.