Sign in to follow this  
Turcaso

Randy Moss, Steve Smith (Car), Antonio Gates

Wow this trio has really sucked it up this year....when I thought this was the strength of my team. Yards get you some points, but these guys have to start landing in the endzone!

See things getting better down the road for these passes performers?

Dude, I feel you on this. I have all three of them - though in different leagues - and they've been disappointing. They are all top players, so I've got to believe that at least one or two, if not all three, have got to break out and start scoring some TDs real soon. Aside from not finding the end zone, Gates hasn't been that bad. Moss leads the league in receptions and targets and is 4th in yardage. I'm most worried about Smith (my 2nd overall pick) mostly because Jake Delhomme looks like crap so far>>>>

I got the same trio on my one team. i really need more from them. I'm 0-3 right now. Also, D. Williams isn't playing well either. I needed 13 point between Smith and Williams to get my first win and they let me down!

After last night, Steve Smith really looks like he doesn't have much value :thumbsdown:

Randy Moss will get his soon. He was targetted many times in the end zone last week - it's only a matter of time until him and Brady get on the same page (this week)