Sign in to follow this  
devils439

Is Deangelo Williams worth these guys?

I need a top notch RB and someone has Williams on the trade block. This is a .5 PPR league. He is week at WR and strong at RB and I am week at RB and strong at WR. In your opinion is Donald Driver and Kevin Smith enough to get Deangelo Williams or is maybe even too much?

My other RB's are Pierre Thomas, Mike Bell, Run DMC, LeSean McCoy, and Willie Parker

My other WR's are Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Johnny Know, Nate Washington, and Eddie Royal (:unsure:)

Help me out and I will help you

I would say pull the trigger. Driver is only going to go down hill from here...

I really like K smith...but I would take Deangelo over Smith.

I have Deangelo but I would not trade him for that. If you can get him for that, do it for sure. I'd need to get a top wr and a cuff for one of my other big rb's to even consider it.

I need a top notch RB and someone has Williams on the trade block. This is a .5 PPR league. He is week at WR and strong at RB and I am week at RB and strong at WR. In your opinion is Donald Driver and Kevin Smith enough to get Deangelo Williams or is maybe even too much?

My other RB's are Pierre Thomas, Mike Bell, Run DMC, LeSean McCoy, and Willie Parker

My other WR's are Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Johnny Know, Nate Washington, and Eddie Royal (:thumbsdown:)

Help me out and I will help you

Absolutely do this trade. I like Driver a lot, as GB's line sucks and Rogers is looking for his possession guys. But considering that you have AJ and Moss, this is a no brainer. Mike Bell is pretty much done, DMC is done, Parker has turf toe w/ mendenhall looking good. You need to do it.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=352911

The majority rules.

I agree that you can afford to make this deal. Just hope he says yes.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply to my topic.