Sign in to follow this  
brentleim

Kenny Britt

Does anyone else see Britt going off for about 100-120 yards and a td this weekend...

I think Tenn will be catching up all day and Collins may throw the ball 50 times...

I suspect the Titans will go very run-heavy and attempt to dominate possession like the 'Fins did. I very seriously doubt they'll let Collins put it up 40+ times. When they are forced to pass they will struggle a lot more against the Colts pass-rush than they did against the Jags last week.

'

I've been impressed with Kenny Britt since his days of ripping Pitt while at Rutgers. Personally, I think he has more value right now than Gage rightfully so since he is the better player. I don't see much value in either Britt or Washington the rest of the way other than an occasional flex player. Could Britt be a candidate for Rookie of the year? I know right now it would have to go to Sanchez.

I don't think he goes off this week, but I do like Britt going forward. He's on pace for a 1,000 yard season and leads all rookies in catches and yards. Looks like the makings of a future #1 WR. As long as TEN continues to air it out 40+ times a game, he will be productive even out of the slot. Ultimately he's going to have to surpass Gage though.

As for this week, I can see 60 yards and (maybe) his 1st TD. You could certainly do a lot worse as a WR3/flex.