Sign in to follow this  
carmo911

QB Starter Help

I have Peyton who is on bye. No one in my league mates want to trade. So the best on the Waiver wire is:

Standard scoring league

J. Campbell Vs KC

M. Cassel @ WAS

J. Delhomme @ TB

TIA

Leave a link

wow thats a big toss up IMO, i mean all three of the secondarys are terrible except maybe the redskins, if it were me id go with delhomme considering he has steve smith and couple other options, campbell is just too inconsistent even with the weopens he has, could go with either tho

QB play tends to be more consistent than RB's or WR's, so the match ups play less of a factor here. I'm torn between Cassel @ Was and Campbell vs. KC. KC allows the 5th most points to QB's, while Was allows the 9th fewest. I'd probably lean towards Campbell, especially if your team only counts -1 point per interception. Campbell has averaged 11.6 points per game, while Cassel has averaged 14.5. I think the decision is pretty close. Go with Campbell if its -1 point per turnover, Cassel if its -2 IMO.

Delhomme has averaged 6 points per game, and Campbell's match up is better. I think he's totally out of the equation.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=354003

I have Peyton who is on bye. No one in my league mates want to trade. So the best on the Waiver wire is:

Standard scoring league

J. Campbell Vs KC

M. Cassel @ WAS

J. Delhomme @ TB

TIA

Leave a link

I think you've gotta go with Campbell, none of the other guys are going to put up anything special.

Thanks for mine

Campbell would be my choice, but you probably will get similar production out of Delhomme. I think I'd stay away from Cassell.

Standard scoring league

J. Campbell Vs KC

M. Cassel @ WAS

J. Delhomme @ TB

TIA

Leave a link

I'm in the same situation in one league (didn't even have a backup cuz I have Peyton) and I went with Campbell, based on the match up.

Thanks for mine.

I have tried to rely on Campbell for two weeks (as a bye week replacement) in two of my leagues and he's hurt me every time. I just don't trust him or that Redskins offense.

I would rank the three like this:

#1 - Cassel

#2 - Delhomme

#3 - Campbell

Good luck!

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=354108