Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Patriots RBs-Maroney and BJGE

it looks like its down to these 2 after Morris went down on first drive yesterday. And it does not sound good for Morris and we should know more in upcoming days.

Sammy Morris-RB- Patriots Oct. 18 - 4:25 pm et

Sammy Morris left Sunday's game with a left knee injury.

Morris injured the knee on a three-yard reception. He had to be helped off the field, unable to put pressure on the leg. Laurence Maroney has come on to replace Morris, who was headed to the locker room. Morris finished with just the one reception and no rushing attempts on the day.

Maroney had a very good day, 16 carries 123 yards 1 TD and 3 catches for 10 yards, but it was against a Titans Defense that was pounded into submission by Brady. Can he actually live up to his potential :unsure: and get these results during a "REAL" game??? Luckily for me i placed a waiver claim for him after Taylor went down. Plus the Patriots play the WORST RUN DEFENSE next week in London against the Bucs :dunno:

BJGE had a decent day also with 7 carries for 67 yards and 2 catches for 11 yards :wub: He broke onto the fantasy scene last year with a couple decent games.

Maroney has a chance to have another good game next week against that bad Tampa Bay defense :shocking:

THOUGHTS??? :dunno:

Not so sure, NE may run the score up to 100-0 before they stop throwing and start running!

i sure hope you are right :dunno: :wub:

finally Brady and Moss carried me in all my leagues :shocking: RUN THE SCORE UP BILL

plus if the score like they did yesterday ill take Maroney's stat line anyday :unsure:

here's a little paragraph from CBS:

The Patriots also found out Laurence Maroney can be a useful weapon with 16 carries for 123 yards and a touchdown and three catches for 10 yards. With Sammy Morris (knee) getting hurt against the Titans and Fred Taylor (knee) out, Maroney did a nice job as an injury replacement.

He could be asked to shoulder the load if Morris can't play in Week 7 at Tampa Bay, so consider adding Maroney in all leagues. He is only owned in 24 percent of leagues on CBSSports.com, so he will be a hot commodity on the waiver wire.

Absolutely good calls. They aren't #1 RB's but they are adequate flex 3rd RB / bye week replacements.

I'd have to say I think Maroney and Faulk are the better pick ups but BGJE just got stronger as well.

I actually won my game yesterday with Morris in my lineup and facing Hines Ward and Thomas Jones. How? Tom Brady and Wes Welker.

Verdict don't let anyone tell you not to start QB, WR, RB from the same team.

Absolutely good calls. They aren't #1 RB's but they are adequate flex 3rd RB / bye week replacements.

I'd have to say I think Maroney and Faulk are the better pick ups but BGJE just got stronger as well.

I actually won my game yesterday with Morris in my lineup and facing Hines Ward and Thomas Jones. How? Tom Brady and Wes Welker.

Verdict don't let anyone tell you not to start QB, WR, RB from the same team.

Talk about a homer...LOL!

Diggin the Character 0 quotes though!