Sign in to follow this  
AintNoStoppinMeNow

Best Potential Out of These Struggling WR's

Which of these following WRs has the chance of breaking out and posting solid numbers the rest of the way? Also how would you rank them?

Kevin Walter (Plays opposite the beast, great offense but hasn't gotten it done apart from one game)

Donnie Avery (Speedster and 2nd best option on his team thats down and throws a lot)

Eddie Royal (Dont know what to think anymore...)

Antonio Bryant (Huge year last year but horrible team and injuries this year)

Steve Smith (Now he's considered the other Steve Smith in CAR!)

Thanks!

Thats tough.

I have Kevin Walter and right now he is the 4th option behind AJ,Daniels, and Slaton. I like him but the inconsistency makes it tough. He should have some good games you just don't know when.

Avery is a speedster but its just hard to say what happens because that team is just so bad. Barring the injuries could be productive because they are forced to throw.

Eddie royal has has 2 good games in a row and I like players on good teams, I think he will continue to get better.

I want nothing to do with TB

Steve Smith is too good to have these kind of numbers. They have to start getting him the ball more. I think CAR run game is getting better which will in turn help Delhomme and Smith have a little more time and space.

I was really high on Walter in preseason drafts and got him on most teams. Great numbers last year, plays opposite the best WR in the league, great QB, passing offense, etc. But apart from one game, he's done zilch! Not sure if he's even worth holding on to right now...