Sign in to follow this  
falconfan22

Trade Advice Needed!

in a 10 person PPR league - non keeper - currently 3-4, start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 FLX 1 K, 1 DEF

QB Romo, Garrard

RB MJD, K. Smith, McCoy, Harrison, D. Brown

WR R. White, Burleson, Manningham, Jennings, Crabtree

TE H. Miller

K Crosby, Tynes

DEF New Orleans

Trade= Burleson and K. Smith for M. Turner and he may throw in T.O.

Can't decide if this will help me or not in the long run, I am only 1 game behind my division leader.

im leaning towards no on this.... kevin smith is a beast in PPR league, catches 4-6 balls a game and turner never gets any receptions... i wouldn't trade k smith straight up for turner let alone adding burleson (you'd be thin without him)

im leaning towards no on this.... kevin smith is a beast in PPR league, catches 4-6 balls a game and turner never gets any receptions... i wouldn't trade k smith straight up for turner let alone adding burleson (you'd be thin without him)

This guy makes a good point. At first I was thinking yeah pull the trigger but in a ppr league Smith is huge and Burleson is head and shoulders above TO this year. Turner never catches the ball so this trade would actually be a downgrade for you. Don't do it.

mine please http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355287

Thanks for the input, I actually play this guy this week and would hate for my former players to help beat me when he is 1-5.

I wouldn't do it + I like your analysis. I was in the same boat with a potential trade to the guy I was matched up against this week and just could not bring myself to do it. Good Luck!