Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

new england's gameplan

so will wes welker have more catches than maroney gets carries? i'm definitely playing welker, but what can we really expect from maroney this week? he had that monster game against tennessee in the snow and then came back down to earth against tb before their bye. is this a back who plays better in crappier weather conditions? i could see welker getting twelve catches and maroney running the ball about ten times. so what's it gonna be?

so will wes welker have more catches than maroney gets carries? i'm definitely playing welker, but what can we really expect from maroney this week? he had that monster game against tennessee in the snow and then came back down to earth against tb before their bye. is this a back who plays better in crappier weather conditions? i could see welker getting twelve catches and maroney running the ball about ten times. so what's it gonna be?

Maroney had 16 carries in his "monster game" and 13 carries against TB.

NE is a passing team, at least thats what they want to be.

Around 15 carries or so is prob going to be the most you can expect from Maroney on any given week.

As for him playing better in bad weather, of course we havent seen enough of a sample to say that, the Ten game was more about Ten not wanting to play that day.