Sign in to follow this  
chevychriss

Help! need trade deadline advice.

First her is some league background. we get 1 point for every 2 receptions. we don't have a TE spot. we have 3 WR/TE spots. We start QB, RB, RB, WR/TE, WR/TE, WR/TE, K, Def

Here is my team with average and total points on the season.

QB - Manning NYG 13.5, 108,

Garrard JAC 12.6, 88,

RB - Rice BAL 19.9, 139,

Slaton HOU 11.5, 92,

Brown IND 6.8, 41,

McFadden Oak 5.8, 23,

WR -Fitzgerald ARI 13.3, 93,

Ochocinco CIN 13.1, 92,

Gates SD 9.4, 66,

Celek PHI 10.1, 71,

Manningham NYG 11.0, 77,

Bess MIA 2.7, 19,

K - Elam ATL 5.7, 40,

DEF- Bengals 15.1, 106,

Cardinals 15.6, 109,

I have 2 waiver moves for tomorrow. im picking up Forsett and Gage. Im dropping Owen Daniels and Bess.

OK now to where i need help.

Ive been offered a trade of Joe Flacco 17.7, 124, for Gates

Ive also been offered a trade of Jamaal Charles 2.8, 17, Beanie Wells 3.9, 27, and Lav Coles 4.6, 32, for Ocho Cinco. I want to see if he will switch out Coles for Steve Smith CAR 7.6, 53.

I also have a friend that wants to trade me Rothleisberger 20.7, 145. he initially offered me rothleisberger for Brown and Garrard. but he found out about the ocho trade and has stated if i do that trade he would want a chance to trade for Slaton.

My thinking was I couldn't do the inital rothleisberger trade because it left me with no backup RB. but the Ocho trade leaves me a lot thinner at WR. where as the Flacco trade is pretty good. Do I need more RB depth ala the Ocho trade.

The team with Flacco has Brady for a starter and The team with Roth has Schaub as a starter.

I like the Flacco deal because you have Celek.. I see Flacco as an upgrade at QB without a huge drop off at TE.. The other I am not diggin..

I agree with McCoy on this one. Flacco for Gates since the drop off isn't much at TE. I've been trying to get Ocho since the beginning of the season. I'd keep hold of him.

I agree with McCoy on this one. Flacco for Gates since the drop off isn't much at TE. I've been trying to get Ocho since the beginning of the season. I'd keep hold of him.

The team with Roth has offered schaub and any of his RB(Bell, Choice, Fargas, Johnson, Jones,felix, or Morris) for Slaton.

I love the first two moves but only if you can get Smith instead of Lav Coles. I would make those two trades in a heartbeat.

I just Accepted the Flacco trade. Just waiting on commish approval. but i don't forsee a problem. Since the team i'm trading with is the commish.