Sign in to follow this  
dwagner13

ADP problem

Not sure. Is this in the Compiler or Draft Buddy? The ADP tab or on the cheatsheet?

I just checked and it is a problem with the Macro to Compile Cheatsheets. There is only a formula in "Cheatsheets" tab cell G8

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(C8,ADP_10team_lookup,3,0))=TRUE,"",VLOOKUP(C8,ADP_10team_lookup,3,0))

This formula is not located in the rest of the cells, only the value of cell G8.

I copied the formula to the other cells and it generated the correct values; however, when I compiled the cheatsheets again with the macro, the ADP reverted to the formula in G8 and the value of G8 in the other cells.

Hope that helps you Mike.

What version of Excel are you using D? The Compile Cheatsheets macro should place that formula in the first cell, copy it, and paste it to the rest of the cells as a formula. Anyone having this problem?

Yeah, and I'm not sure why it would be doing that, because the macro specifies it should be pasting the cell as a formula. Can you send me over your copy of the Compiler because I want to test this first hand? compiler@fftoday.com Please zip the file first if you could. Thanks.

Mike,

I know why it didn't work. I had protected the worksheet and when I ran the macro it just copied the value from the first cell to the rest. When I unprotected the worksheet and ran the macro, it worked just fine.

Thanks for your help. ;)

Doug