Sign in to follow this  
OakHeadFootball

Matt Stafford "Wired" Footage - NFL.com

i love the part where he gives shaun rogers shiat for hard-counting him offsides.

gotta love the way he leads in the huddle and on the sidelines. his teammates obviously do respect him already.

he also doesn't hang anyone out to dry in the media. dropped balls? he puts the blame on himself. kitna and cutler should take some leadership lessons from this guy.

i don't know what kind of career he's going to have, but he's earned my respect for his approach to the game.

Matt Stafford is legit. Out of Stafford, Flacco, Ryan, Cutler, or Sanchez (1st/2nd year), I don't who I'd want for my team. Honestly, as much as I like Matt Ryan and as awesome as Ryan was last year I'd probably take Stafford.

He really did seem like a leader in that video.

THE BEST PART OF THIS VIDEO is after Stafford unloads the last pass he gets hit he is laying on the ground in pain. His O-Lineman comes over to get him up off the turf and Stafford is like "no" so the O-Lineman lets him down but when he does so he trips and places one big hand on Stafford to support himself. You can hear Stafford scream at the exact same moment this O-Lineman presses down with his hand. That's because he's laying on his bad shoulder and he just had 300 lbs of lineman push it right into the turf. Stafford hops up screams "Get the hell off me" and runs away from this big doofus.

Classic!