Sign in to follow this  
catch15burns

Jamal Charles

Gotta watch the next few days, Gore banged up and SJax banged up and slu running rampant through Rams. With that said if they are both goos to go, I think I'd go with Charles and Gore over Sax, damn rams are a mess and gotta figure SJax sits if its out of control there, no reason to hurt the guy any worse, Texans should be ablet o name the score.

Good luck!

It's really a toss up between all three of these RB's, you really can't go wrong picking any 2 of the three. If I really have to pick, I'll go with Charles and Gore, only because SJax is having some back pain issues.

Even if S-Jax is healthy, I'd start Charles ahead of him. With Null at QB defense only has to worry about run. With loss of Incognito the Rams line in even worse shape. Plus, Sjax has bad back. No question. Charles is the featured back in an offense that will be involved in a high scoring game.

I wish I could start Gore & Charles. I'll trade ya? ;-)

Even if S-Jax is healthy, I'd start Charles ahead of him. With Null at QB defense only has to worry about run. With loss of Incognito the Rams line in even worse shape. Plus, Sjax has bad back. No question. Charles is the featured back in an offense that will be involved in a high scoring game.

I wish I could start Gore & Charles. I'll trade ya? ;-)

Jamal Charles hands down. He has been on tear lately and has a great matchup at home with Browns. Brown will not pile on points so Charles will get his carries. Gore on the other hand, can get shutdown if Philly run up the score early; too risky! Ste Jax is a hit n miss with the way RAMS are playing. Go with Charles.