Sign in to follow this  
hawkvike

WR3 starter help for semis...will help you...leave link

My lineup is below. 12 team non-PPR league. We start 2 QB's, 2RB's, 3WR's, and a TE (no defense, kickers).

Who should I start as my WR#3...Meachem or Steve Smith (NYG)? I went with the general concensus last week and went with Meachem, but Smith outscored him. It's semifinal time and I really need to pick the best option this week. Right now Meachem is starting, but I would be willing to switch it. Any advice would be appreciated. Will definitely help with yours...leave a link. Thanks.

I'd stick with Steve Smith, him being a posession WR, will get his touches. Its more of a safe play. But if you need to roll the dice cuz you have a stronger opponent then I'll go with Meacham as someone suggested he is a boom than a bust but he has been a boon for a quite a few weeks just until last week.

Please answer mine...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=359604

The question is, can Eli have back to back good games? With Hicks having a good game might open things up for Smith. Giants are in a must win game. Saints have too many weapons, I agree with Meacham being a boom or bust type of player. I think in the playoffs and being your #3 WR, go with the boom guy that might have a big game. Go with Meacham, better QB..playing in the dome..better chance of big production.