Sign in to follow this  
dluvlkn

Addicts Fantasy Football - NFL Playoff League

Hello All,

I am again running a playoff league similar to last year with the exact same settings.

Due to time constraints and the difficulty of getting owners together for a draft, I have again chosen to run a "choose your roster/lineup - total points" format league.

Here's how the Addict's Playoff League is run in a nutshell:

You choose 20 players from the 12 NFL playoff teams for the duration of the playoffs and whichever franchise has the most points scored from their starting lineup at the end of the NFL playoffs will win a portion of the pot collected. There will be no blind bidding waivers to process, no free agent waivers and no trading.

100% of all entry fees collected will be paid back out.

Approximate payouts are as follows...I may pay out more places, but that depends on the number of participating franchises we have.

1st place will get 50% of the pot

2nd place will get 25% of the pot

3rd place will get 15% of the pot

4th place will get 10% of the pot

I will post the final breakdown of prizes once we have the set number of franchises.

More specifics...

Scoring will be High Performance PPR.

The starting lineup consists of 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex Position (RB/WR/TE), 1 Kicker and 1 Team Defense.

Note: You can have 2 (or more) players from the same NFL team but you can't have the same identical player twice (or more) on your team. What I mean by this is that you and I can both have Eli and Brandon Jacobs on our team, however, you cannot have Brandon Jacobs TWICE on the same fantasy team.

You will load your own roster by going to "For Owners"...and then "Waivers"...Add your 20 players from the 12 playoff teams and click "Perform Waivers"

You can drop and add as many times as you want, however at Saturday (January 9th, 2010) of the kickoff of the first playoff game, this function will no longer work.

Your starting lineups for each week will be hidden until the kickoff of that player's game.

In the event of a tie of the final total points scored after the superbowl, here is how tie's will be broken:

Higher score in the Superbowl (week 4 of playoffs).

In the event that is a tie, then we'll goto the higher score in the week of Conference Championship games (week 3 of playoffs).

In the event that is a tie, then we'll goto the higher score in the week of Divisional playoff games (week 2 of playoffs).

And lastly, in the event that is a tie, then we'll goto the higher score in the week of Wild Card games (week 1 of playoffs).

Again, you can own as many franchises you like in each league.

I will be running two separate, leagues...a $20 entry fee league and a $50 entry fee league.

Standing and payoffs for each league will be separated from one another.

You can mail dues to me at (please let me that you will be joining and will be mailing your dues).

Dennis Lee

2420 Sandi Lane

Sachse, Texas 75048

If you choose to paypal, please send ($21 for each team for the $20 league and $52 for each team to the $50 league - extra $ is due to paypal fees) to dennisleetx@gmail.com.

I will set up your franchise and send you the franchise link once I have received your dues.

Links to the leagues:

$20 - $20 League Link

$50 - $50 League Link

If you are interested in joining this league but still have questions/concerns, contact me at dennisleetx@gmail.com or you can post here for more questions/concerns.

HUNDREDS of references upon request.

Dennis

So far, 16 franchises for the $20 league ($320 Pot) and 12 franchises for the $50 league ($600 Pot). Plenty of openings remain...get in before it's too late! :music_guitarred:

$20 league is up to 40 franchises for a pot of $800.

$50 league has 24 franchises for a pot of $1200.

Few more days to sign up...come get your franchise!

$20 league is up to 53 franchises for a pot of $1060.

$50 league has 28 franchises for a pot of $1400.

Tick...Tick...Tick...

$20 league is up to 60 franchises for a pot of $1200.

$50 league has 34 franchises for a pot of $1700.

:coach: Probably going to cut off signups on Friday evening so we're not pushing too close to the lockoff deadline so get your entries in!

TODAY IS THE DEADLINE

$20 league is up to 68 franchises for a pot of $1380.

$50 league has 38 franchises for a pot of $1900.

Again, TODAY IS THE DEADLINE!