Sign in to follow this  
JimDilly

Championship

6 pts TD rush/rec, 1 pt every 33 yards. Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, !K, !DST

I will be starting MJD for sure, but I need to start another. I must pick one of the following:

Ryan Grant v. Seattle

Fred Jackson @Atl

James Harrison v Oakland

Pierre Thomas v. TB

Jonathon Stewart @ NYG

My head says Grant, but the 'little man in my gut' says Harrison ("You can't win big if you don't bet big" - but I'm kind of chicken...)

I have picked the wrong guy the last two weeks, but my other players have been stepping up (Week 15 bench was Grant, Harrison, and Stewart).

Whaddya say? Leave a link and I will help yours

I, like you, think Grant is the best choice. He's been so pretty much all season and Seattle is looking baaaaaaaaad recently. Other than that Harrison and Thomas have very favorable matchups. I hesitate to lock on Harrison just because one huge week doesn't promise another by any means, but Thomas still has to split with Bush, so that could be enough to hurt your playoff chances.

I, like you, think Grant is the best choice. He's been so pretty much all season and Seattle is looking baaaaaaaaad recently. Other than that Harrison and Thomas have very favorable matchups. I hesitate to lock on Harrison just because one huge week doesn't promise another by any means, but Thomas still has to split with Bush, so that could be enough to hurt your playoff chances.

Harrison is going against a bad run defense and now is going to be looked at/showcased as Clev future rb. Grant is solid, but the question is I would be worried about Jackson getting into the game, with GB with a big lead late. No matter what, you just can't ignore a rb who runs for almost 300 yards in agame. I too have to choice between Grant, Charles, Harrison and even Bradshaw. Sometimes you just got to say heads or tails.

I actually do not like Grant this week. In my league, Seattle is #13 against the run, # 28 against the pass.

Harrison has a great matchup at home vs the # 31 rush D (in my league). Hard to ignore that, but ill he get as many opportunities as he did last week? That is the question.

I also like PT if Bush is out. I'm just not sure how much Bell would then cut into PT's time. To me it is between these two.

Mine also involves PT: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=360033