Sign in to follow this  
marksy68

Who to start at Flex

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who at Flex?

• Jermichael Finley (GB - TE)
    • Pierre Thomas - (RB - NO)
    • Leave them both in - sit Clark

I've got my lineup for the big Champ - een - ship all set but for one spot. My flex. My options are RB Pierre (vs. Tampa) or TE Finley (vs. Seattle). Yes we can start two TE's. It is non PPR.

QB - Schaub

RB - MJD, Rice

WR - AJ, VJax

TE - Clark

K - Carpenter

D - Cards

I've kept PT in there the past 3 weeks and it has not mattered, but Finley has been putting up higher points all 3 weeks. I just am concerned this might be the week I need those extra points. PT will be sharing with Bell, Bush (maybe) and even Hamilton and all the other weapons NO has. But I also think they will open up a can of whoop a$$ after their defeat against Dallas.

On the other hand, Finley is getting around 10 trargets per game and catching many of them. Our league scoring also favours the TE position (but also rewards nicely for RB that catch passes).

Right now I have PT in, and I am thinking of switching if Reggie plays. If Reggie is out I am thinking I'll leave PT in. Of course there is a chance Clark does not play (or much), and I put Finley in for Clark.....

Oh decisions. What would you do?

I am with you on PT. If Bush plays (or talk running up to the game is dismissive of his knee), then I'd go with Finley. I think he is going to keep scoring (but Sea does not give up a lot of points to TEs). Generally, however, RBs get more opps than TEs.

If your league still has a gap between scoring TDs and points for yardage, go with Finley as I honestly think he has a better chance of scoring than PT (b/c even with Bush out, they have been putting Bell in at goal line - it has been weeks since PT got a goal line carry). If, however, you can get some points out of yardage, PT will probably get at least 100 total yards (esp. if Bush is out - could be more) whereas Finley will likely get from 40-80 yards rec. 40-60 yards will result in enough pt differential, then go with a Bush-less PT and count a TD as a major bonus.

Thanks for mine

I've got my lineup for the big Champ - een - ship all set but for one spot. My flex. My options are RB Pierre (vs. Tampa) or TE Finley (vs. Seattle). Yes we can start two TE's. It is non PPR.

QB - Schaub

RB - MJD, Rice

WR - AJ, VJax

TE - Clark

K - Carpenter

D - Cards

I've kept PT in there the past 3 weeks and it has not mattered, but Finley has been putting up higher points all 3 weeks. I just am concerned this might be the week I need those extra points. PT will be sharing with Bell, Bush (maybe) and even Hamilton and all the other weapons NO has. But I also think they will open up a can of whoop a$$ after their defeat against Dallas.

On the other hand, Finley is getting around 10 trargets per game and catching many of them. Our league scoring also favours the TE position (but also rewards nicely for RB that catch passes).

Right now I have PT in, and I am thinking of switching if Reggie plays. If Reggie is out I am thinking I'll leave PT in. Of course there is a chance Clark does not play (or much), and I put Finley in for Clark.....

Oh decisions. What would you do?

I think I have to go with PT here. He's still the best all-purpose back in the best offense in the NFL.