Sign in to follow this  
eteumla

Help with Championship Lineup

I have no idea which QB or RBs I should start. I don't think I can go wrong with any choice, but I want to know what the best possible choices would be.

QB

Romo vs Redskins - Romo has been one of the hottest QBs the past few weeks and Eli just lit this team up for 3 TDs with ease. Traveling to Washington might not be good for Romo, and his last game against Washington he had so-so stats.

Schaub vs Dolphins - Schaub and AJ have been unstoppable of late. He hasn't had a bad game stat wise all year, except for the game he got hurt in, but returned and put up decent numbers. They don't have a running game, so they throw a lot. Must win game for the Texans and Dolphins to keep slim playoff hopes alive.

RB-PICK 2

MJD vs Patriots - No brainer all year to start, but going to New England and until last week MJD has struggled. Buffalo ran well against New England last week, so if the Bills can do that, then MJD should give some good stats, unless they fall behind.

SJAX vs Cards - This guy is a beast, consistant all year even when hurt. Playing the Cards who have clinched and don't have anything to really play for, so this could be good. Even if they fall behind, he still is involved in the passing game. He had over 100 yards and a TD against them last game.

J.Stewart vs Giants - If it wasn't for DWill, I would not even consider JStew for anything, but since DWill is hurt and probably out then I have to consider JStew. He and the Panthers OLine blew up that DLine of the Vikes last week and looked good doing it. Now they play the Giants who don't like stopping the run, so now JStew is a possibility.

Thanks for your help, leave a link and I will return the favor.

First off I like Shaub, no question.

As for the RB's , MJD is my obvious pick. I am dealing with SJAX myself, and without Bulger + the fact that he's hurt, people are just going to stack the line of scrimmage against him. He had 1 big run play and 1 decent pass play last week or he would have been horrible.

Whoops, sorry.

I'd reluctantly take Jstew, but that is a toss up. I don't really think either back is going to have terrific numbers.

Speaking of which, please see mine, I forgot to copy the link, but it's SJAX vs Snelling.

Shaub

MJD

Stewart

This :pointstosky:

although it is an absolute toss up in my mind between Schaub and Romo