Sign in to follow this  
Minnesota Road Kill

IDP Dynasty League on MFL looking for 6 Highly Active Owners

I have 6 openings for a 12 team Dynasty League with a $75 buy-in ($50 if you retain the current team name and logo). This is a one of a kind league and one you can enjoy coming to. The current open teams are inactive owners from last year. The teams they have are good but a HIGH ACTIVITY in members is a must!!! These owners joined the league as self proclaimed highly active FF players but failed miserly in that dept. I'm looking for 6 guys that are FF Fanatics with a high activity level to take over these teams. If your a once a week log-in guy you need not apply as staying active with your team and on the custom message board discussions is a must.

Below are links to the Site itself, Bylaws with League Constitution and link to the Message Boards I use for my leagues.

League Site Link = http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/61873

RULE BOOK LINK = http://football18.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 61873&O=26

Teams being replaced;

Paragon of War

Project Mayhem

Catagory6

The Monks

Allday Cashiers

Original Slackers

Teams go first come first serve but you really can't go wrong with any of the teams. And yes, the 2009 League Champion is one being replaced cause he couldn't play well with others. Everyone is here to win but have fun at the same time.

This should be all the info you need to determine if this league fits what your looking for. If you would like one of the 6 spots send me a brief bio of you selling yourself to me on why you would make a Great member for the league. Again, a high activity level is a must and some experience in Auction Drafting(Proxy Bidding) is a big plus.. Bidding on a player in FA will be like bidding on a item in ebay except you have to hold onto the high bid for 24hrs before he becomes yours.

Send those bio's to bestofbestcommissioner@yahoo.com. All teams come with a custom made logo and custom team page. Both are made from information you will supply me once you've been officially invited and $75 league due paid. (unless you choose to keep the current logo league fee is only $50)

Thanks,

Shawn D Sherman

aka Minnesota Road Kill

bestofbestcommissioner@yahoo.com