Sign in to follow this  
Ras66not99

Looking for Hard Core Dynasty Owner....

What's up fella's...... I'm looking for someone to replace one of my owners in LONG STANDING IDP dynasty league.... 12 teams.... 45 man rosters..... Our core of 9 have been together forever, with very minimal turnover, but within the last 2 years I had one of the non core guys leave, and now one of my pillars is finally hanging it up....

It's Great group of friends been together since High school doing this for almost 20 years now with 13 years of history on file.... but one of the guys who just turned 39 had his 2nd kid and said he was losing interest cause he couldn't keep up with the off-season stuff anymore...

Anyway i'm just looking for a die hard owner with the long term commitment to get into something fun....I guarantee you won't be disappointed from my end since I do tons of work towards the league including off-season reports, in depth weeklies that takes up a ton of my free time.... every draft we've ever done is on file, every trade, hall of fame, etc...etc... etc,,,, most of my crew is pretty hard core with trade offers and movement 365 days a year.... We have a lot of drink off-season gatherings and everyone is in the mid to northern NJ area, so I'd like someone that lives close....

I will be holding a 2 team draft between the team that just left (which was STOCKED with stars) and another team that came in last year who was kind of rebuilding, but still had some solid young talent and plenty of draft picks.... A few Players in the pool you'll be drafting from (Chris Johnson, T. Brady, P. Rivers, Shonne Greene, Pierre Thomas, Steve Slaton, Bush, Portis, Larry Fitzgerald, DeSean Jackson, Lee Evans, Wes Welker, Eddie Royal, Kevin Walter, Lance Moore, Antonio Gates, John Carlson, Jerod Mayo, Mario Williams, Will Smith, Robert Mathis, Paul Posluszny, Aaron curry, Eric Weddle, Darrel Revis, Yeremiah Bell and a bunch of solid young guys with upside as well Flacco, Henne, Louis Murphy, Robiskie, Jordy Nelson.... along with a ton of solid draft picks including 6 picks in the first 2 rounds pick #4, 8, 11, 14, 21, 24..... 30, 35, 37.... that's not everyone I was just giving you an idea of whats available

If anyone is seriously interested shoot me an e-mail and i'll fill you in a lot more with the rules, and other stuff... Thanks Rob

Ras66not99@aol.com

What's up fella's...... I'm looking for someone to replace one of my owners in LONG STANDING IDP dynasty league.... 12 teams.... 45 man rosters..... Our core of 9 have been together forever, with very minimal turnover, but within the last 2 years I had one of the non core guys leave, and now one of my pillars is finally hanging it up....

It's Great group of friends been together since High school doing this for almost 20 years now with 13 years of history on file.... but one of the guys who just turned 39 had his 2nd kid and said he was losing interest cause he couldn't keep up with the off-season stuff anymore...

Anyway i'm just looking for a die hard owner with the long term commitment to get into something fun....I guarantee you won't be disappointed from my end since I do tons of work towards the league including off-season reports, in depth weeklies that takes up a ton of my free time.... every draft we've ever done is on file, every trade, hall of fame, etc...etc... etc,,,, most of my crew is pretty hard core with trade offers and movement 365 days a year.... We have a lot of drink off-season gatherings and everyone is in the mid to northern NJ area, so I'd like someone that lives close....

I will be holding a 2 team draft between the team that just left (which was STOCKED with stars) and another team that came in last year who was kind of rebuilding, but still had some solid young talent and plenty of draft picks.... A few Players in the pool you'll be drafting from (Chris Johnson, T. Brady, P. Rivers, Shonne Greene, Pierre Thomas, Steve Slaton, Bush, Portis, Larry Fitzgerald, DeSean Jackson, Lee Evans, Wes Welker, Eddie Royal, Kevin Walter, Lance Moore, Antonio Gates, John Carlson, Jerod Mayo, Mario Williams, Will Smith, Robert Mathis, Paul Posluszny, Aaron curry, Eric Weddle, Darrel Revis, Yeremiah Bell and a bunch of solid young guys with upside as well Flacco, Henne, Louis Murphy, Robiskie, Jordy Nelson.... along with a ton of solid draft picks including 6 picks in the first 2 rounds pick #4, 8, 11, 14, 21, 24..... 30, 35, 37.... that's not everyone I was just giving you an idea of whats available

If anyone is seriously interested shoot me an e-mail and i'll fill you in a lot more with the rules, and other stuff... Thanks Rob

Ras66not99@aol.com

bump.... just wanted to get this back on the first page incase any Die Hards from the area were browsing for an IDP Dynasty