Sign in to follow this  
hfs09

Kentucky/Tennessee fantasy football players needed for in-person drafts scored on RTSports

I have scheduled a fantasy football in-person live draft on Saturday, August 21 in Bowling Green, KY at the Hilton Garden Inn off Scottsville Road (just south of Louisville and north of Nashville). There will be 4 drafts scheduled of 12 teams each (similar to World Championship of Fantasy Football but on a smaller scale)---$2000 will go to the overall champion plus other prizes!

This is a good way to kick off your fantasy football season---This could be another high-stakes league you are looking for.

The website for all information is on http://www.sbffc.com (check it out today)

RTSports.com will be the stat service for the leagues. We will have draft facilitators, cash bar, and everything else to make the leagues resemble the WCOFF.

Owners wishing to stay at the Hilton Friday or Saturday night can stay for a room discount.

Cost of the league is $175 or if you have a co-owner, the cost is $200. Fantasysportsvault.com will take care of prize payouts.

If interested, let me know by emailing me at brian.harwood@insightbb.com today and we can get you signed up today!

I have scheduled a fantasy football in-person live draft on Saturday, August 21 in Bowling Green, KY at the Hilton Garden Inn off Scottsville Road (just south of Louisville and north of Nashville). There will be 4 drafts scheduled of 12 teams each (similar to World Championship of Fantasy Football but on a smaller scale)---$2000 will go to the overall champion plus other prizes!

This is a good way to kick off your fantasy football season---This could be another high-stakes league you are looking for.

The website for all information is on http://www.sbffc.com (check it out today)

RTSports.com will be the stat service for the leagues. We will have draft facilitators, cash bar, and everything else to make the leagues resemble the WCOFF.

Owners wishing to stay at the Hilton Friday or Saturday night can stay for a room discount.

Cost of the league is $175 or if you have a co-owner, the cost is $200. Fantasysportsvault.com will take care of prize payouts.

If interested, let me know by emailing me at brian.harwood@insightbb.com today and we can get you signed up today!