Sign in to follow this  
salparadise

Arian Foster Running Well With First Team

Keep in context his drafting position. If you can get him in one of the last 4 rounds, he has as much potential as anyone to outplay his draft position. No one is talking about drafting him in the 8th round to be your rb3. Draft him in the 15th, let him have a good start while the others are recovering, and then trade him. He is definitely someone i am targeting in the last few rounds.

Keep in context his drafting position. If you can get him in one of the last 4 rounds, he has as much potential as anyone to outplay his draft position. No one is talking about drafting him in the 8th round to be your rb3. Draft him in the 15th, let him have a good start while the others are recovering, and then trade him. He is definitely someone i am targeting in the last few rounds.

We have to assume that Foster gets a bump in ADP over the next 14 days. He probably is already seeing one based on all of the recent press. He'll be starting to go off the boards as the 30-40th RB now, and may creep into the 20's in Texas and in Tennessee based leagues.

Yeah, but Lance Z said........

I was sort of being facetious, but to be honest, I agree with Lance Z. about this turning into a RBBC. I think Foster will get the carries early, but I do think Tate will come on and earn some playing time. Slaton is going to be the screen/toss/slot guy, and will get plenty of chances to make plays. I also think in Kubiak's wildest fantasy, he wants multiple backs to rotate in.

Also, for those who aren't local and aware of this, Lance Zierlien (sp?) is the son of an NFL O-Line coach. He has contacts with NFL scouts and talks to a lot of people in the NFL. I'm not really a fan of his radio work in general, but the guy does know his football.

so far i look foolish not drafting this kid in 2/3 of my leagues. <_<

You did the right thing 66% of the time, because Kubiak will be benching him soon. Don't you know that he's Rat Shanahan's son?

You did the right thing 66% of the time, because Kubiak will be benching him soon. Don't you know that he's Rat Shanahan's son?

Sounds like some Arian Foster hate...Did you get beat by him in week 1??

He won't be benched or replaced by Slaton anytime soon..This years Ray Rice imo :overhead:

He won't be benched or replaced by Slaton anytime soon..This years Ray Rice imo :overhead:

Or someone who missed the boat and is trying to make himself feel better....:D

Did you even read the thread?