Sign in to follow this  
bluesrams2

Kenny Britt & Chris Chambers

I've been targeting this guy in some mock drafts and have gotten him as late as the 10th/11th round. I could see a season of 800-900 yards and 6-8 TD's. Is that a little too much to expect? He's a talented receiver and the #1 target on his team (although it is a run heavy scheme).

Also, I've had an eye for Chris Chambers. In his 9 games with the Chiefs, he had around 600 rec yards and 4 TD's. He can be had very cheap. Worth a late round pick?

On an unrelated note, which NYG running back finishes with the most fantasy points? Jacobs or Bradshaw? I'm leaning Bradshaw.

Britt may be worth your last roster spot for receivers, though I think you are over-projecting his numbers...I see more like 750 and 5 being more reasonable expectations...The Titans tend to spread the ball around when they do throw, which isn't a whole lot (and doesn't look to change anytime soon with CJ as the centerpiece and VY flinging the rock)---could be a decent bye week fill in, but I don't see him being a whole lot more than that---I'd rather take a shot on Johnny Knox or Malcolm Floyd, guys who I think are in more pass friendly offenses and have greater upside, than Britt...I also remember reading that Britt was in the team's doghouse for being out of shape in the off-season...

Chris Chambers = no thanks. This portion of his career screams "journeyman" and every team has a guy like Chambers---if your heart is set on taking a #2 receiver from a team (or #3 depending on how many looks they give McCluster) late in the draft, shoot for a guy from a high powered offense---maybe Roy Williams, Robert Meachem or Pierre Garcon?

I like Jacobs as a decent buy low bounce back guy...I also like Bradshaw as a later round value in PPR leagues---If I had to choose, I guess I would go with Jacobs, though it will not shock me if Jacobs gets banged up early and Bradshaw steps in and has a good year...

Britt may be worth your last roster spot for receivers, though I think you are over-projecting his numbers...I see more like 750 and 5 being more reasonable expectations...The Titans tend to spread the ball around when they do throw, which isn't a whole lot (and doesn't look to change anytime soon with CJ as the centerpiece and VY flinging the rock)---could be a decent bye week fill in, but I don't see him being a whole lot more than that---I'd rather take a shot on Johnny Knox or Malcolm Floyd, guys who I think are in more pass friendly offenses and have greater upside, than Britt...I also remember reading that Britt was in the team's doghouse for being out of shape in the off-season...

Chris Chambers = no thanks. This portion of his career screams "journeyman" and every team has a guy like Chambers---if your heart is set on taking a #2 receiver from a team (or #3 depending on how many looks they give McCluster) late in the draft, shoot for a guy from a high powered offense---maybe Roy Williams, Robert Meachem or Pierre Garcon?

I like Jacobs as a decent buy low bounce back guy...I also like Bradshaw as a later round value in PPR leagues---If I had to choose, I guess I would go with Jacobs, though it will not shock me if Jacobs gets banged up early and Bradshaw steps in and has a good year...

I have been thinking about drafting both Jacobs and Bradshaw.....or doing the same with Felix/Barber. Both sets of backs have been injury prone, so more than likely someone will get the majority of snaps.