Sign in to follow this  
BeeefyTaco

Keeper League

Standard 10-team league with QB, RB, RB, WR, WR WR, TE, K, DST. Able to keep two players, but having a hard time on which I should hold onto.

12-Ahmad Bradshaw

14-Michael Crabtree

15-Jerome Harrison

I was leaning towards Bradshaw and Crabtree, but with Harrison not having too much competition with Modestry being hurt; Harrison looks a bit appealing as well....

Leave your link and I'll answer yours! Thanks for the help

Standard 10-team league with QB, RB, RB, WR, WR WR, TE, K, DST. Able to keep two players, but having a hard time on which I should hold onto.

12-Ahmad Bradshaw

14-Michael Crabtree

15-Jerome Harrison

I was leaning towards Bradshaw and Crabtree, but with Harrison not having too much competition with Modestry being hurt; Harrison looks a bit appealing as well....

Leave your link and I'll answer yours! Thanks for the help

I would keep Bradshaw and Crabtree as well. I'm not big on Harrison; his big games last year were against bad teams. Plus, Cleveland hasn't had a great running game in a long time.

bradshaw and crabtree. bradshaw may have less of a lock on the "starting" role if such a thing exists in today's NFL, but his situation in that offense is so much better than what you get with harrison. bradshaw should be decently productive even if there's a 50/50 share with jacobs (1000 yards, 7 td, 30 rec is reasonable in that case), and he could be an absolute stud if he wins the job outright.