Sign in to follow this  
pipeman

Last year of keeper draft

Had our keeper draft last night. Pulled a couple of sick trades, and pretty comfortable with my team.

My keepers were Peterson, Rice and SJax. Traded SJax and picks 3.10, 4.10, and 5.10 for Cal Johnson and picks 1.3, 3.3, and 5.3. Then moments before the draft, traded picks 1.10 and 2.10 for Schaub and 2.4.

12 team/ 3 player keeper. 6 all TD's. PPR. QB/2RB/2WR/TE/D/K. Can only roster up to 4 RB's and 5 WR's.

My team-

QB- Schaub, E. Manning

RB- Peterson, Rice, A. Foster, Gerhart

WR- Cal. J, Austin, Floyd, J. Jones, Edelman (flyer in case Welker's knee snaps again)

TE- Celek, Z. Miller, Gresham

D- 49'ers

K- Buehler

Have made playoffs 5 of 7 years, never won the Super Bowl. $2000.00 to champ. What do you think?

Wow - your starters are impressive. I think Foster, Floyd and Jones all have great potential to put up big numbers this years. Your tight ends are great. Love this team

It would be nice to have a little more RB depth, especially since Gerhart isn't the guaranteed #2 yet. But Foster should be a good #3. You've got 2 nubmer 1 studs who should be your boys all year so that 's good.

I REALLY like Schaub this year, Manning should throw a lot so QBs look good.

I like the TE situation too as even though they're not big names, they could have big seasons.

I'm not sold on Austin this year, but i think your WRs could be GREAT or stink it up. They all have good potential though.

Good luck and thanks for mine.

Wow - great team! Well done.

Not crazy about Austin - I'm curious to see if he picks up where he left off last year, esp with the DAL problems of late.

I'll also disagree with the others on TE - they have big upside, but questions around them - would be great to see if you could pick up a name TE like Gates, Clark, or Finely. In fact, since you only play 2 RBs, I'd trade Foster now (value is high), and one of your TEs, for a servicable RB3, and a stronger TE. MHO.

Thanks for the reply to mine.