Sign in to follow this  
fanatic53

sounds in Draft buddy

Hi Mike

I'm having trouble getting sounds to work in Draft Buddy I know there downloaded but can't get the sounds to come on I am using Vista and excell 2003

Hey fanatic. I hit you back by email. Did you get it. For the benefit of everyone here is how I responded:

The /sounds/ folder needs to be in the same directory as Draft Buddy, so on your computer it looks something like this picture:

post-5731-034969000 1283640825.jpg

Make sure that /sounds/ folder isn't zipped. Then from Draft Buddy the sounds should play.

To get to this view in Windows try Start > Documents and browse to the directory where you have the Compiler and Draft Buddy. If you still have the files in the zip file you downloaded from us, then from this view right-click on them, select copy, and then go to another spot on your computer (i.e. Documents folder), create a new folder for your Compiler and Buddy files, and then paste the Compiler and Buddy into that folder.

Hey fanatic. I hit you back by email. Did you get it. For the benefit of everyone here is how I responded:

The /sounds/ folder needs to be in the same directory as Draft Buddy, so on your computer it looks something like this picture:

post-5731-034969000 1283640825.jpg

Make sure that /sounds/ folder isn't zipped. Then from Draft Buddy the sounds should play.

To get to this view in Windows try Start > Documents and browse to the directory where you have the Compiler and Draft Buddy. If you still have the files in the zip file you downloaded from us, then from this view right-click on them, select copy, and then go to another spot on your computer (i.e. Documents folder), create a new folder for your Compiler and Buddy files, and then paste the Compiler and Buddy into that folder.