Sign in to follow this  
bnpuconn

Just drafted - what do you think and where can I upgrade?

Just finished a draft, would love to know what you guys think and where I can upgrade:

to let you all know - I lost my internet connection in round 3 right when I was targeting Brady and when it came back on the autopicker got me best.

1. (9) Andre Johnson

2. (16) Randy Moss

3. (33) Jahvid Best

4. (40) Jamaal Charles

5. (57) Jason Witten

6. (64) Eli Manning

7. (81) Santana Moss

8. (88) Clinton Portis

9. (105) LaDainian Tomlinson

10. (112) Jabar Gaffney

11. (129) Tim Hightower

12. (136) Vincent Jackson

13. (153) Jared Allen

14. (160) Matt Cassel

15. (177) Mike Williams

16. (184) Neil Rackers

17. (201) Todd Heap

18. (208) Peyton Hillis

19. (225) Paul Posluszny

20. (232) Tashard Choice

I think you made out pretty well, and also see you drafted Moss in the 7th (a stupid mistake we will both regret).

I don't like going WR-WR, but you got two good ones. Your top two backs could either be huge or be weekly frustrations. I'm not wild about Eli Manning and its possible you could be starting Cassel regularly at some point in the season. Hills and Choice that late are nice picks that could end up producing like mid-round selections. Tomlinson went too soon; he looks great in preseason but you could have had him several rounds later. All in all, I think you did a nice jobl Id trade my mess with your draft in a second.

To upgrade, at either QB or RB, I'd look to trade one of your hot RBs (if Choice or Tomlinson or Hill has a big game) and swap him for a more steady performer at QB or RB who is having a slow start. Those sorts of trades can always be had early in the season when owners panic.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=369086