Sign in to follow this  
giantwarrior

Shonn Greene, Ahmad Bradshaw, Jamaal Charles?

I can only start 2 RB's. I don't like Greene's matchup with the Ravens but now Thomas Jones is penciled in as the starter for the Chiefs. I like Bradshaw but can't decide between my other 2 RB's, Greene against Ravens and how much time will be split between Charles and Thomas Jones. I also have Portis vs. Dallas.

I can only start 2 RB's. I don't like Greene's matchup with the Ravens but now Thomas Jones is penciled in as the starter for the Chiefs. I like Bradshaw but can't decide between my other 2 RB's, Greene against Ravens and how much time will be split between Charles and Thomas Jones. I also have Portis vs. Dallas.

Lol, so who are your RB's?

As far as I can tell, lol, I'd go with Greene and Charles. TJ may get the start but Charles will get his. IMO Greene will as well. The Jets run the ball a ton.

Lol, so who are your RB's?

As far as I can tell, lol, I'd go with Greene and Charles. TJ may get the start but Charles will get his. IMO Greene will as well. The Jets run the ball a ton.

Its in the subject, Greene, Charles and Bradshaw. Also have Portis....

I have no idea where you got that Thomas Jones is the starter. I can't find that new anywhere and all I've heard up until this point is that Charles is getting the start. He also looked way better in all the preseason games.

With that said, I would go with Charles and Bradshaw. Personally, I think that Sanchez is so bad that teams are going to force the Jets to throw. Baltimore's D will not let Greene go off or even have a decent game.

See mine