guyster

Who to start at WR

Who to start at WR- need 2 of these...non TE ppr league ...thanks :cheers:

S.Smith nyg vs caro

Gates @ kc

Witten @ skins

Bowe vs chargers

Knox vs lions

I'd say this is a great problem to have in a PPR league. My initial thought is that it's Steve Smith, Johnny Knox hands down but the TEs are a wildcard. Witten, who I think is going to be much improved compared to last year and severely outperform his draft position...and Gates who could actually have UPSIDE to his studliness with VJax/Tomlinson out. And if Gates gets any better you have to start him every week.

I would plug in Johnny Knox / Gates for game one - combining upside with security respectively.

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=369701

I'll second a vote for Gates as 1 of your 2. I simply think he'll be WR/TE #1 in the SD offense. His match-up is good this week. Tough to call your other. First of all, I'd leave out both Whitten and S. Smith. I think Whitten has to prove (again) that he will be a favorite Romo target (again) in what is a very difficult W1 match-up. Am worried about the presence of Hakeem Nicks in NY and how much that takes away from Smith there. Wait-and-see on him this week. Plus, the Panthers will put up a good fight this week. I like Bowe as your second. He's got a lot to prove this year and is in an improved offense. I think KC will end up having to throw plenty in this game to catch up. I think Bowe sees plenty of red-zone targets & yardage.

Thanks for mine.