ree10

Traded Jennings/JStewart for..

Andre Johnson and Fred Taylor

My team now looks like this:

QB - Cutler/Favre

RB - Mendy, Charles, Foster, Hightower, Taylor

WR - A.Johnson, SSmith (NYG), Harvin, Gaffney, Berrian

TE - Gates

DEF - Cleveland (I rotate based on matchup)

Did I give up too much to get Johnson? At 1st I was stoked, but I'm having a bit of buyers remorse.

No, man, IMO you're golden. Jonathan Stewart is great but #2 to DeAngelo. Getting AJ for Jennings and Stewart alone is worth it IMO. Getting Fragile Fred is bonus (if you can call it that when NE has RBBC with 5 RBs :) )

No, man, IMO you're golden. Jonathan Stewart is great but #2 to DeAngelo. Getting AJ for Jennings and Stewart alone is worth it IMO. Getting Fragile Fred is bonus (if you can call it that when NE has RBBC with 5 RBs :) )

Yea Taylor was just a throw-in, good to know you agree with the trade. I felt it was ok to give up Stewart considering Foster's upside and role as the #1 RB in HOU.

Plus since Harvin sucked nuts yesterday, I felt I needed to upgrade at WR =)

Nice trade! With Maroney hurting who knows Taylor could turn into a decent flex if he wins the job. Jennings is great but call me crazy I see Rodgers actually throwing more to Finley he loves the guy. Johnson is the best in the game and now you have him, be happy and don't look back

I think Jonathan Stewart was your best running back. He always puts up great numbers and by the end of last year had better numbers than DeAngelo if you look at total fantasy points by Yahoo. I think Greg Jennings will have a comeback year this year. I mean do you honestly think he'll be held to a mere 4 touchdowns again? Andre Johnson had back to back great seasons. That's why he's rated the number one receiver. He'll tail off a bit with some of the production going to Jacoby Jones and Owen Daniels.

So, I would've taken the end of the trade, sorry. But good luck. It's always kind of a nice feeling to have the top rated guy in your lineup on any postion.