Sign in to follow this  
bscheibs

Sunday TIcket Free on 9/12?

Just flipping between college games on directv and I saw the end of an ad saying that they're offering a free preview of the Sunday Ticket this weekend.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering about this myself, having cancelled my NFL Sunday Ticket subscription.

I called them back today asking for the $180 deal including HD and Online access. She offered $250 and said call back in couple of days after signing to cancel and you might get offered the $180 deal to stay. I did'nt pull the trigger yet, hoping this weekend would be free.

Ok, so I just called again saying my contract is up next month with DTV. And that I might be switching to ATT Uverse TV 100 Channels + 18mbps internet for $80 (not a lie), and the only reason for me to stay was NFL Sunday Ticket. And what do you know? They jump into bed for $119 for the season for sunday ticket. :doublethumbsup:

Ok, so I just called again saying my contract is up next month with DTV. And that I might be switching to ATT Uverse TV 100 Channels + 18mbps internet for $80 (not a lie), and the only reason for me to stay was NFL Sunday Ticket. And what do you know? They jump into bed for $119 for the season for sunday ticket. :doublethumbsup:

You missed out on that one - Uverse is so much better than direct tv and you get red zone channel with the HD package for only $5 a month

You missed out on that one - Uverse is so much better than direct tv and you get red zone channel with the HD package for only $5 a month

While RZ is cool, it's no replacement for the Sunday Ticket especially if you're a fan of an out of market team. What I like most about Sunday ticket is Short Cuts which shows every play of a game condensed into 30 minutes. All the games are available on-demand during the following week. I was thrilled to get the $180 deal, but $119 is a steal. So completely worth it for a true football fan.