Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Internet TV Streaming Sites?

For the purpose of watching NFL Games...Any of you have a recommendation? JustinTV just isn't cutting it. I'd try the things that come up on google, but most of them just don't have that "safe" feel.

For the purpose of watching NFL Games...Any of you have a recommendation? JustinTV just isn't cutting it. I'd try the things that come up on google, but most of them just don't have that "safe" feel.

Never had a problem with http://www.myp2pforum.eu/ but most of their streams require programs in order to view, but there are typically some web based streams such as justintv as well. Def worth a look.

Never had a problem with http://www.myp2pforum.eu/ but most of their streams require programs in order to view, but there are typically some web based streams such as justintv as well. Def worth a look.

Ahhh, I've been there once before and it seemed to be a good way to find streams. Never could remember the name or find it again. Thank you. :cheers:

Ahhh, I've been there once before and it seemed to be a good way to find streams. Never could remember the name or find it again. Thank you. :cheers:

I found a lot of European football on that site. :thumbsdown:

I found a lot of European football on that site. :thumbsdown:

I watched a stream of a station in the UK that was airing NFL games. I liked it more than watching on regular TV, honestly, cause there were hardly any damn commercials. When the game went to break, there was a panel discussing the game instead.

Cool! Thanks. We just cancelled DirectTV earlier this year and haven't really missed it. I can pick up alot of HD signals with my anteana, and we have NetFlix (instant rocks IMO). About the only thing I was gonna miss was MNF. I'll have to check this out :thumbsup:

Just a general FYI, the stream I watched asked me to download a program called "Veetle". I did and it seems to be fine. Right after you install it and tell the stream site that you have, you should get a message from your built in windows security about blocking or unblocking a feature of the Veetle program. I chose to continue blocking it and the stream still worked fine.

If my computer does get focked in the next few days, I'll bump this. :P