Sign in to follow this  
mrdoctor

Trade Help! Austin for..

The guy that wants Austin has the following RB's:

S. Jackson rams – C.benson bengals – A.Foster – taxans – Matthews rookie-Chargers

he offers these two:

S. Jackson & P. Garson for AUSTIN

Or

C.Benson & Garson for AUSTIN your pick

I want Foster what trade proposal do you think I should give him?

Do you think its too early to trade for Austin?

Unless your offer includes five hundred dollars cash, I think it's a little unlikely that you're gonna get Foster in ANY kind of a deal this week. It's also a little hard to offer any advice on what you should TRY to offer without knowing what your resources are--we know you have Austin, but what else?

In the absence of any such information, Steven Jackson and Pierre Garcon for Austin isn't a bad deal. Garcon isn't as good as Austin, but I assume that would give you a little RB leverage to trade for another stud WR, or if you needed another RB, then you've probly upgraded your rushing enough to compensate for the loss of receiving.

Without knowing the rest of your team, I don't think Jackson or Garcon brings the same consistency I expect out of Austin week-to-week. It really depends how you much you value a given player and I see Austin as a top 5 receiver. I don't think you could get Foster for him though so if you are strong at WR and need help at RB then it could be a good deal.