Sign in to follow this  
dumbassmax2001

R. RIce/Benson for Chris Johnson/Harvin?

I was just offered Chris Johnson for my Ray Rice & Cedric Benson. He does not have a 2nd RB to speak of (Kuhn, Fred Taylor). If I make the trade my RB's would be CJ, J. CHarles, LT & Portis in a start 2 or 3 league.

It seems like a lot to give up but it's certainly enticing to say the least. Rice has me worried!

Should I accept this trade or am I loosing out? He also said he would throw in Percy Harvin but he's probably be a bench player or spot starter for me. Let me know.

PS....Pay no attention to team in signature. Different league. Thanks

I was just offered Chris Johnson for my Ray Rice & Cedric Benson. He does not have a 2nd RB to speak of (Kuhn, Fred Taylor). If I make the trade my RB's would be CJ, J. CHarles, LT & Portis in a start 2 or 3 league.

It seems like a lot to give up but it's certainly enticing to say the least. Rice has me worried!

Should I accept this trade or am I loosing out? He also said he would throw in Percy Harvin but he's probably be a bench player or spot starter for me. Let me know.

PS....Pay no attention to team in signature. Different league. Thanks

I would try and counter with Ray Rice and either LT or Portis. I see no reason to give up both Benson and RR for just CJ.

Also, how many RBs can you start, as that makes a real difference?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371951#entry4320327