Sign in to follow this  
duke5021

Do you make this trade?

In a 12 team league that gives 6 pts for all TD's then bonus for long TD's ontop the 6 points. So QB's have more value.

I was offered Turner and Big Ben for Brady and Hightower.

Should I make this move?

It depends if you have a decent fill in until big ben gets back and turner is a big upgrade from hightower

I have Casel for the next two weeks if I make this trade. Brady has a week 5 bye as does Big Ben so its kind of a wash.

I dunno man, Brady has started the year off with 750 yards and 8 TDs in 3 games, it would be hard for me to gamble on Big Ben coming back and playing like that after the suspension. I definitely like the HUGE upgrade with Turner, that guy is a beast. If you're confident that Big Ben won't suck, go for it.

Thanks for mine.

I think Big Ben will be good after he returns, although they may not be passing as much. I think the upgrade to Turner is worth the trade.

Are you starting Hightower?

I think thats the question, if he is your starter week in and week out. You HAVE to make that trade.

Otherwise, I would keep Brady. I think the Steelers saw they done just fine with a game manager and not a guy throwing the ball a ton. I think Ben will be limited, at least for his first few weeks.