Sign in to follow this  
jim14

Why Does Everyone Say I am An Idiot For Making This Trade!

I am giving up the following:

D. Williams

M. Colston

P. Garcon

And in return I am getting:

D. Jackson

R. Mathews

I am not sure how I am getting screwed here. D Will is in a committee and has been injury prone his whole career. Colston is clearly no longer Brees’s first option. And let’s face it Garcon barely deserves to be owned in most fantasy formats.

D. Jax will get his numbers regardless who is throwing the rock. Mathews is back from injury and Norv Turner has already said he is the guy going forward regardless of the emergence of Tolbert.

Please someone tell me I am not crazy because everyone in my league thinks I am….

I am giving up the following:

D. Williams

M. Colston

P. Garcon

And in return I am getting:

D. Jackson

R. Mathews

I am not sure how I am getting screwed here. D Will is in a committee and has been injury prone his whole career. Colston is clearly no longer Brees’s first option. And let’s face it Garcon barely deserves to be owned in most fantasy formats.

D. Jax will get his numbers regardless who is throwing the rock. Mathews is back from injury and Norv Turner has already said he is the guy going forward regardless of the emergence of Tolbert.

Please someone tell me I am not crazy because everyone in my league thinks I am….

your not crazy dude, it's pretty even...

Garcon has been injured and would be on my list to drop for anything more meaningful.

I say that is a good deal from Garcon perspective.

Colston's value is based more upon last years performance than this year. Last season NO came out on all cylinders. This season, that has not been the case.

That stated, PHI does scare me a bit. Will Kolb be the answer?

This is really where the questions lie on the value of this trade.

Idiot, maybe not.

Risk taker, definitely.

In the end, you have to like what your are doing.

Do you like it, if so, then don't care what others think.