Sign in to follow this  
panthro

Randy Moss, Donald Driver or Jahvid Best

Okay, so I did pretty well in my draft this year and ended up with quite a stacked team. I managed to grab Arian Foster in like the 6th round and have been riding him to 4-0 in my league so far. Due to an overabundance of RB's, I decided to trade Cedric Benson (along with Braylon Edwards) for Randy Moss. Much to my chagrin, during the waiting period while the trade was being reviewed in my league, Randy Moss was abruptly traded to Minnesota. Of course I thought he was going to be on a bye this week, but now that I have the option, I'm not positive I want to start him this week. I'd love some advice. Here is my offense. We start 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1 Flex RB/WR and 1TE (and a kicker of course). Standard scoring but we award PPR. Here is my roster:

QB: Tom Brady, Eli Manning

RB: Chris Johnson, Arian Foster, Jahvid Best

WR: Reggie Wayne, Randy Moss, Donald Driver, Santana Moss, Steve Smith (NYG)

TE: Dustin Keller, Visanthe Shiancoe

I picked up Eli to sub in for Brady this bye week. CJ and Foster lock up my two RB spots automatically, and Wayne gets one of the WR spots. So I have 1 WR spot and 1 RB/WR flex spot to fill. My gut says start Best vs. the Saints in the flex spot, but he's had two pretty bad games and he still has his turf toe thing.

However my real quandary is do I start Moss (vs Jets) in the second WR spot or Driver (vs Was), or even Smith (vs Hou)? I could bench Best and start two WR's, any combination of Moss, Smith and Driver. I just can't decide! In my league it shows trends to start and if I followed that (which is usually a pretty good strategy, wisdom of crowds and all that), I would start R. Moss and Driver in those two spots.

I'd love feedback. Leave a link and I'll definitely respond to yours! Thanks in advance!

I like Best vs the Rams as the STL def is rather weak vs the rush and S Smith in a aerial matchup as the NYG try to keep up w/Houston aerial attack which should mean good weeks for S Smith.

I too am benching Moss this week.

Thanks for mine!

Moss GOES IN! dude is a beast when he's motivated and he'll be on Mon night football with Farve dumpin every pass he can that way. Even if it cost them the game! so then its between best and driver for flex. I'd have to stick with Best simply bc it the rams and Det offense looked pretty darn good last week... good luck