Sign in to follow this  
aggiewildlife

Help! Don't know which QB, RBs, or WRs to start!

Hi all, I'm having a tough time this week at almost every position. My league I get to start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR, 1 K, and 1 DEF. My team is:

QB A Rodgers and J Cutler

RB S Greene, J Harrison, L McCoy, BJ Green-Ellis, and L Blount (I know, ugly)

WR G Jennings, H Nicks, K Britt, N Burleson, B Tate, J Gaffney, and J Jones

TE A Hernandez and K Boss (dropped Finley for Boss, have a waiver request in for O Daniels)

K R Gould

DEF Miami and San Diego

Both Rodgers and Cutler are coming off concussions. Is Cutler a safer pick because we already know he's starting, he's had a week off, and he didn't also lose some of his playmakers?

My RB's suck. I will start McCoy and don't think I should touch Harrison. I keep hearing Blount is going to get more action, but haven't seen any evidence of that yet. Greene is the backup now, but has put up decent numbers of late. Green-Ellis is emerging as the main back but plays Baltimore this week. I suppose I'm leaning towards starting McCoy and either Green-Ellis or Greene this week and using my flex positions for WR's.

Have some good WR options and am thinking of starting 5 of them. Nicks is a given, I'm not sure what to do with Jennings. I won't play him if Rodgers is not playing but even if Rodgers is playing I'm not sure. I hear they're wanting to get him more involved, but he may get double teamed more with Finley out. Britt is coming along nicely but his QB sucks. Still, I'm thinking of starting him. Tate is an exciting new option but is playing Baltimore in his first game as a starter, so I'm somewhat skeptical. Burleson is coming along but they're facing the Giants who may sack Hill all day long. Gaffney is getting lots of looks but is playing the tough Jets DEF this week. Jones is a disappointment but if that offense ever gets clicking again, could see good numbers. So if I pick 5, I'm thinking of Nicks, Britt, Tate, Gaffney, and either Jennings or Burleson.

TE I'm going with Hernandez. If I get Daniels through waivers (will find out tomorrow), would you start him over Hernandez? Do you see him as a better long-term value over Boss (or Hernandez)? Or would you add Quarless who's available?

DEF I'm going with Miami right now, although if Rodgers returns, maybe not? San Diego is playing St. Louis which might be good for their defense.

Sorry this is so long, I just have so many questions this week about my team! Thanks, will respond to yours....

QB - Cutler...Seattle stinks

RB - Mccoy, Greene...if LT runs all over Denver he will get to rest and Greene will be mopping up

WR - Nicks, Burleson, Britt, Gaffney, Jennings

DEF - Miami

QB - Cutler, just to be safe.

RB - McCoy and Greene

WR - Nicks, Jennings, Britt, Burleson and Gaffney

DEF - SD

I'd go with the following:

QB: A Rodgers

RB: McCoy, BJGE, Greene

WR: Jennings, Hicks, Britt, Tate

TE: Hernandez

DEF: SD

I'd go with the following:

QB: A Rodgers

RB: McCoy, BJGE, Greene

WR: Jennings, Hicks, Britt, Tate

DEF: SD

I agree with this, except I'd put Greene ahead of BJGE, only because NE is playing Baltimore. Rodgers should be fine and he's playing at home. Cutler just throws too many picks. Not a slam dunk though.

I'd go with this lineup if I were you:

QB: Cutler

RB: McCoy, Greene

WR: Nicks, Jennings, Britt

Flex: Green-Ellis, Tate (he's their deep threat now and Brady might find him deep a few times)

DEF: San Diego

Thanks for helping with mine.

QB A Rodgers (As long as he's suiting up, I'd start him no question)

RB L McCoy, BJ Green-Ellis, Blount

WR G Jennings, H Nicks, K Britt,

TE A Hernandez

Flex: Blount and Tate (I'm rolling with Tate this week because of his big play potential)

K R Gould

DEF San Diego