Sign in to follow this  
enjoi525

Trade Help

Standard Scoring 4 point passing TD, 1 point every 25 passing yards, 1 point every 10 rush/rec yards, 6 points rush/rec TDs. Start 1QB,3WR,2RB,1TE,1K,1D. I've been offered two trades. Also, my record is currently 2-3. Which one to accept or none?

1st trade:

Aaron Rodgers

Greg Jennings

for my

Maurice Jones Drew

Mike Wallace

The guy offering to me drafted Rodgers and Peyton in the first two rounds

2nd trade:

Drew Brees

for my

Eli Manning

Desean Jackson

My Team:

Eli Manning

Joe Flacco

Desean Jackson

Steve Smith (car)

Dwayne Bowe

Mike Williams

Mike Wallace

Maurice Jones Drew

Arian Foster

Ryan Matthews

Jamal Charles

Marshawn Lynch

Zach Miller

If you want to know the players of the owners offering the trades, just ask, and I'll post it.

Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

how many of each do you have to start...you have a lot more RB depth than WR depth which would lean me towards the first trade...i just think you're giving up a lot...if you only have to start 2 receivers...i'd go with the second trade and try to use your depth at RB to get a better receiver...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=373740

how many of each do you have to start...you have a lot more RB depth than WR depth which would lean me towards the first trade...i just think you're giving up a lot...if you only have to start 2 receivers...i'd go with the second trade and try to use your depth at RB to get a better receiver...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=373740

Start

1QB,3WR,2RB,1TE,1K,1D

Start

1QB,3WR,2RB,1TE,1K,1D

Since you can only start 2 RBs at a time, the first one looks more enticing...though, its a low time on Jennings and a high one on Wallace with Big Ben coming back...so I would try and counter to see if you can only lose either MJD or wallace but not both...

I generally agree with the previous poster and would tend to favor the 1st trade. I think that manager seems a little too eager to give up on the GB guys so it's a good "buy low" time. I see no reason why Rodgers won't produce at the same level as Brees and have faith that Jennings will get more involved in the offense. I certainly hope so, as I have both!

Good luck, thanks for seeing mine.

I think it depends...you obviously need WR help, are looking to improve that spot or your QB?

If just WR, try trading one of your other backs for Jennings, like these others guys said, his stock is real low right now.

If it's both, I like the Rodgers/Jennings connection, but again Wallace has the potential to match Jennings so it's basically MJD for Rodgers.

I don't really like the 2nd trade because you're losing possibly your best WR and you're already lacking.

See mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=373844

Thanks for the reply....

Listen...I don't like either trade for you!

I love your team except one area....WR's where you play 3 per week!

Trade a RB (you have 4.5 good one's, Lynch=0.5 but could surprise!) for a top WR!

I would target a Austin/Calvin/A.Johnson/Nicks....giving up 1 WR & MJD or something...

Eli & Joe are good enough...!

Thanks for the reply....

Listen...I don't like either trade for you!

I love your team except one area....WR's where you play 3 per week!

Trade a RB (you have 4.5 good one's, Lynch=0.5 but could surprise!) for a top WR!

I would target a Austin/Calvin/A.Johnson/Nicks....giving up 1 WR & MJD or something...

Eli & Joe are good enough...!

I'm with him above, I wouldn't do either trade.

Hard to do either, since you are thin at WR and personally I don't see Jennings as that much of an upgrade from Wallace. I guess I would go with the second trade personally. Brees is a better QB then Manning, and I don't think Jackson will do anything close to last year, but you are really thin at WR. I would trade a RB for a WR and a QB if you can get it!