Sign in to follow this  
doughboys_2002

Trade advice

I can't remember the last time I have had to ask for advice, but in 11 years of doing fantasy football I have never missed a paying out spot.

I have started 1-4 and have the second fewest points in my league. We keep 4 players every year and redraft the rest. To start the year my 4 keepers were Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, MJD, and Adrian Peterson. I thought I would be all set, but apparently not.

The trade I want to propose is MJD and Calvin Johnson for Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles, and Mike Wallace... Am I getting desperate, or is that a reasonable trade?

My Team:

Vince Young

Andre Johnson

Malcom Floyd

Maurice Jones-Drew

Adrian Peterson

Tony Moeaki

Matt Cassel

Calvin Johnson

Brent Celek

Jeremy Maclin

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Joseph Addai

C.J. Spiller

Javon Ringer

LeGarrette Blount

Nate Kaeding

Cincinnati

We also do one waiver pick each week from worst to first so i would ask for his weekly pick and nab Brandon Tate, Goldon Tate, or some decent WR if available!

In my opinion, you do need to focus on improving your QB spot. The trade you are proposing is quite a stretch also considering the expectations for charles, and Rice. Also Wallace is expected to explode statistically now that Ben is back. The trade is fair with rice and charles for MoJo and Johnson...Wallace tips it a little in my opinion.

Work on getting rid of Young