Sign in to follow this  
BLS

WSIS - leave a link. I will answer yours

TD heavy scoring, start 2 RB, 2 WR. Average score is around 40 pts per team.

Choices at RB

J. Best

J. Addai

M. Tolbert

W. McGahee

Choices at WR

Randy Moss (given I will play him)

Greg Jennings

Santonio Holmes

I'm thinking of going with Best and ?? between Addai and Tolbert. Tolbert scoring only a TD is worth 6, but Addai rushing for 100 is only worth 4, so even just a TD plunge is a GOOD score.

I know Addai is nicked up and Tolbert is going against the Rams but one of these weeks Mathews is going to take the lions share of the workload.

Jennings is a tough one. I know they said they were going to try to get him the ball more, but Holmes had 9 targets last week. Jennings has pretty much sucked all year.

LEAVE A LINK I'LL COMMENT ON YOURS.

TD heavy scoring, start 2 RB, 2 WR. Average score is around 40 pts per team.

Choices at RB

J. Best

J. Addai

M. Tolbert

W. McGahee

Choices at WR

Randy Moss (given I will play him)

Greg Jennings

Santonio Holmes

I'm thinking of going with Best and ?? between Addai and Tolbert. Tolbert scoring only a TD is worth 6, but Addai rushing for 100 is only worth 4, so even just a TD plunge is a GOOD score.

I know Addai is nicked up and Tolbert is going against the Rams but one of these weeks Mathews is going to take the lions share of the workload.

Jennings is a tough one. I know they said they were going to try to get him the ball more, but Holmes had 9 targets last week. Jennings has pretty much sucked all year.

LEAVE A LINK I'LL COMMENT ON YOURS.

At RB I would say Best and Tolbert with that scoring system. If Addai plays I don't know if they would pound the goal-line area with him given his injury.

For WR besides Moss I would go with Jennings. With Finley out and Rodgers starting, I think this is the week that offense gets going a little and he should be good for a score. Holmes does have Ben back, but I imagine the long break could cause issues with the long ball there.

Any input on mine (standard scoring)

Best and Addi I think are your best shots at RB, Addai could get a TD too, ya know.

WR - I would go with Jennings.... I think...

As long as Addai is playing you have to go with him. SD will try to get Matthews involved and GB will try to do the same with Jennings.

Go with Addai and Jennings.