Sign in to follow this  
ThatGuy25

Play empty spot at WR or drop Spiller?

two of my four WRs are on a bye and I have to start 3. The problem is, I don't think anyone on my team is droppable. I've tried offering trades to no avail. I've never rolled with an empty spot and money is on the line in this league. Do I drop a Spiller or Celek for a WR fill-in? Thanks in advance for any help, I will get you back!

I think it also depends on your circumstances. If you are 4-2 or better and/or have at least two games on the first person that would not make the playoffs if they started this week, you can just leave the spot open. Another situation would be if your match-up this week will probably be a blow out either way. If a bunch of your studs are on bye at you're probably a 25+ point dog in standard scoring you can probably just take this hit this week since adding a mediocre WR probably won't help your chances and you'd probably be putting yourself in a worse situation down the road. If anyone, I would drop Spiller though. Fred Jackson is a pretty decent RB in his own right and BUF isn't good enough to have two backs simultaneously put up good numbers, let alone one at a time.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=374378 Thanks!