Sign in to follow this  
msudavedawg

Randy Moss

Yeah, that's pretty shocking. There's no way Randy Moss has fallen that far. I know he hasn't done anything so far this year, but you have to think he'll outperform Mike Williams. I could see trading him straight up for Jennings or Maclin or somebody on that level, but that trade might be collusion.

That's going a little far. But Moss is old. I'm not saying he is completely washed up, but people who think this is still 2007 need to adjust their thinking a bit.

That's going a little far. But Moss is old. I'm not saying he is completely washed up, but people who think this is still 2007 need to adjust their thinking a bit.

He's 33. And whoever traded him for Mike Williams got worked.

Agreed, I traded Favre, Collie, and Celek for Moss this week. Mike Williams is clearly not enough.

I checked it out. The Moss owner initiated it and it was not collusion. The Williams owner had put RBs on the block earlier in the season so I don't know if he meant to ask for one along with Williams in the deal. I know last season I was pretty frustrated with Moss on my roster but he still came through on FF Super Bowl Sunday.

One guy is a sure fire first ballot hall of famer, possibly in the top three who ever played at his position, is motivated to play for one more big pay day and has a guy throwing the ball at him who loves throwing down field, coverage be damned...The other has a total of 6 NFL games under his belt, was a 4th round pick and is playing with a developing Qb in an underwhelming offense....

You never know...Maybe this works out for the "got Mike Williams guy" but, if/ and likely when it doesn't, that will go down as one of the worst trades ever! Or, the ballsiest if it pans out, I suppose...

One guy is a sure fire first ballot hall of famer, possibly in the top three who ever played at his position, is motivated to play for one more big pay day and has a guy throwing the ball at him who loves throwing down field, coverage be damned...The other has a total of 6 NFL games under his belt, was a 4th round pick and is playing with a developing Qb in an underwhelming offense....

You never know...Maybe this works out for the "got Mike Williams guy" but, if/ and likely when it doesn't, that will go down as one of the worst trades ever! Or, the ballsiest if it pans out, I suppose...

I think today it hit 'ballsiest' territory...

I think today it hit 'ballsiest' territory...

Exactly. There's a fine line between ballsy and stupid.