Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

torain or deangelo rest of the way?

who you guys like the rest of the way???? i have the deangelo owner wanting to posibly do a trade.

I own both of them. And right now if i had to make a choice, Torain would get the start until dwill proves himself.

I am not sure at this point how much carolina will try to salvage their season by depending heavily on their run game with two stud rbs.

I own both of them. And right now if i had to make a choice, Torain would get the start until dwill proves himself.

I am not sure at this point how much carolina will try to salvage their season by depending heavily on their run game with two stud rbs.

thats all they have though lol..i hope they can pass the ball in the future maybe deanglo will see some holes..

i have both of them too..id stick with deangelo because i believe by week 10 when otah is back and smith gets back in the swing of things that their offense will get better and deangelo will rip off some big runs..plus he has a niceee schedule and in a contract year

FWIW, Deangelo has always performed better late than early...That, combined with the past history of Torain, makes me lean towards Deangelo for now...A couple more weeks of Torain up and Williams down will make me re-evaluate, but, for now, give me DWill...

i have both as well and will just play matchups the rest of the way.

:thumbsup:

I believe they are both situational plays at the moment. The one big thing is that Torain isn't getting vultured like DWill has and will.

For this week, Torain goes to the bench vs. the #3 run D. DWill doesn't have the greatest matchup but he is at home, Moore starts, and Smith is back. Ingredients for a pretty good day I'd say. 90 yards 1 TD

As of right now I like Torain better moving forward, even though I personally feel that DWill is the better runner.

DWILL has Stew and a SHITASS QB, Torain is the CLEAR #1, and has a decent QB, not to mention he is playing for the coach that drafted him and wants him to succeed.....