Sign in to follow this  
lbforlb

Moss and Brady's value

I have had Moss and Brady on the block for a couple of weeks now. My trade deadline is fast approaching and I wanted to get your opinion on the value of each. Not trying to fleece anybody, just maybe a little RB depth. No one, not even QB deficient teams, have bit yet on either. I guess Jon Kitna is a better play than Brady, I don't know.

But what do you think? Should I just hold off on trading them, in case of injury? You think I'm crazy? Don't answer that cause I know I am :banana: .

Thanks for any help. I'll try and help on any questions you might have in return.

I think the value of Brady has fallen a little with the trade of Moss. However Brady can still put up pts! I think the value of Moss has fallen slightly more if Favre continues to play.

I would pick up Kitna if you have a roster spot available. The Cowboys aren't playing great, in fact that Def is horrible, so they'll need to throw the ball to stay in most of their remaining games.

To say that Kitna's value is higher than Brady's I think is nuts.

I have had Moss and Brady on the block for a couple of weeks now. My trade deadline is fast approaching and I wanted to get your opinion on the value of each. Not trying to fleece anybody, just maybe a little RB depth. No one, not even QB deficient teams, have bit yet on either. I guess Jon Kitna is a better play than Brady, I don't know.

But what do you think? Should I just hold off on trading them, in case of injury? You think I'm crazy? Don't answer that cause I know I am :banana: .

Thanks for any help. I'll try and help on any questions you might have in return.