Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Knox or Mike Williams (seattle)

Guy in our league is hurting bad for rb's extremely bad. His rb's are Sproles,Blount,Mcgahee, and Donald Brown. I threw out an offer of Green Ellis and Knox/ Williams (sea) for Wayne (he is loaded at wide R.White,Jennings,Wayne,williams (tb)) and he said he would do it. So I just need to decide who I want to keep more Knox or Mike Williams (Sea) who do you like for the rest of the year? Thanks and leave a link as ususal

Guy in our league is hurting bad for rb's extremely bad. His rb's are Sproles,Blount,Mcgahee, and Donald Brown. I threw out an offer of Green Ellis and Knox/ Williams (sea) for Wayne (he is loaded at wide R.White,Jennings,Wayne,williams (tb)) and he said he would do it. So I just need to decide who I want to keep more Knox or Mike Williams (Sea) who do you like for the rest of the year? Thanks and leave a link as ususal

I'd keep Williams...espcially if it's a ppr league. He's the clear #1 in Seattle and I think their offense will continue to improve throughout the year. Knox is just too boom or bust for me.

Williams seems the more consistent player going forward, I'd stick with him. He has had over 25 targets in the 2 weeks Branch is gone and Carroll loves him. Thanks for answering mine.

Thanks for help on mine,

Agree on Williams here, if nothing else for the fact that I just don't believe in Cutler and not to be ghoulish but not sure he'll make it through the season behind that line and with that gameplan a.k.a. no joy for Knox owners.