Sign in to follow this  
djrockstar

Joel Dreessen

Houston homers: What can you tell us about Joel Dreessen? He had a decent week last week (5 for 66). With Daniels out this week against Jacksonville, is he in line for a big game? FFToday has him moved up their board to to the top five. Do we have reason to be that optimistic? I see he started a couple other games this season and was hardly targeted ... but has a couple games with 8 targets and a few TD's.

Houston homers: What can you tell us about Joel Dreessen? He had a decent week last week (5 for 66). With Daniels out this week against Jacksonville, is he in line for a big game? FFToday has him moved up their board to to the top five. Do we have reason to be that optimistic? I see he started a couple other games this season and was hardly targeted ... but has a couple games with 8 targets and a few TD's.

I am not a homer, but I suffered with Owens all year (I am a stubborn idiot) and picked up Dreesen last week. From what I have read, he's come along nicely for the Texans and as you saw- was the most targeted player for the Texans last week.

I think he's worth a shot, given all the TE injuries this year. Walter and J. Jones have done squat in that offense, so maybe he will be the one to step it up.

I'm counting on it. Had Finley then went into a match-up rotation which has led me to Dreessen for this week. I have Owen Daniels on IR so Dreessen seems like the obvious choice to have moving forward.